1.12.2010

a little announcement.



I'm so very thrilled to announce that I have just become St. John's newest Wedding Coordinator! St. John's Lutheran Church, where I am a member, is a fairly large church that hosts many, many weddings between May and October each year. I'll be shadowing a more senior Wedding Coordinator during an upcoming wedding this spring and then I'll be flying solo on July 31! I'm just tickled pink with this opportunity. It's a small step but one in a a much more creative direction. xo.

4 comments:

  1. that's amazing! congrats, girl. now you are one step closer to planning MY wedding someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shut your mouth! that's so great! obv. you're gonna REVOLUTIONIZE the st. john's wedding scene. like, e'rebody's gonna be tryina. tryina get you to plan their weddings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, sorry for how ridiculous that comment was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is SOOOOOOO great! I second leah's rediculous comment

    ReplyDelete