1.12.2010

tuesday notes.

Dear Health Department parking lot attendant,
I'm the one who always parks illegally in your lot...the one who's always running from her car to the door and looking over her shoulder the whole time. Sound familiar? Thanks for not busting me, ever.

I know you have a lot of business partners and personal assistants, but I would make a great addition to your team. Just sayin'.

Dear water,
I'm sorry we're not besties yet, but we'll get there. At least I'm no longer cheating on you with diet coke.

Dear dirty dishes in my sink,
I regret to inform you that you are not the most important item on my to-do list. Nor will you ever be.

Why do you have to be so difficult?

Dear interpreting boss,
You are so silly with your code words and secret agent lingo. Thanks for paying me just to talk. That's nice of you.

You are so beautiful even if I don't understand all (or any) of your words.

Your book was so great! You inspire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment