1.15.2010

pottery.

Seeing as we've just talked about exposed shelving, I thought I'd give you all a little something to put on those shelves while also highlighting a recent Etsy find:


Whitney's pieces are amazing. Here are two versions of her nesting bowls:



I came across these Etsy finds by way of one of my favorite blogs: Honey & Jam. Hannah, the girl behind the blog, takes beautiful pictures, makes delicious baked goods and makes me feel like I'm right there on the farm with her. It's truly a joy to stop by her blog. xo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Thank you so much for the kind comment you left on my blog today. Its an honor to know you've been reading for so long. I adore your blog, too--you've got great style.

    The pottery is beautiful! And honey&jam is a freaking great blog!

    Have a great evening
    <3 amy

    ReplyDelete