2.25.2010

a little announcement 2.



Sometimes we try things.. sometimes those things work. Other times, not so much. This is a little post to say, I'm not feelin' the whole blogging thing. I do realize that I'm the most fickle person in the world. Noted, okay? But the thing I've been realizing as of late is that I've been spending a lot of time and energy on things that don't really affect my real life. My little I-live-in-a-vintage-apartment-in-your-average-midwest-town life. I've been spacing out, reading tons of blogs and like my job (simply repeating words given to me), this blog has just become another space to recycle information.

So! Since it's the season of giving up things I'm giving up blogging, for now. Life is a little trial and a little error and constantly changing. For now I'm going to focus less on my online life and more on my real life. I've also deleted a lot of blogs in my google reader because creating > consumption. Bye for now, you've all been great!

(Photo via vrno).

No comments:

Post a Comment